Was told my craigslist scan saw what appears to be dentigerous cyst. Can this cause adrenal insufficiency? What's my next step?

Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dentistry

In brief: No relations

Dentigerous cysts involve cystic formation around an impacted or un erupted teeth and had no effect on the kidney functions.
.

In brief: No relations

.
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Tarek Hamid
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Dentigerous Cyst

I think you are referring to some other type of dental scan.
In any case, there is no relationship between a dentigerous cyst and adrenal insufficiency. The next step would be to discuss the surgical options of removing the cyst with an oral surgeon and if you have adrenal insufficiency to discuss that issue with an endocrinologist.

In brief: Dentigerous Cyst

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine