How long does it take to get used to wearing a partial denture?

Depends. The adjustment period for partial dentures varies greatly from patient to patient. Some are quick to adapt and others struggle. My advice is to be stubborn and don't give up. The more you wear your partial, the quicker you will get used to it. Do not get frustrated and see your dentist for adjustments that may be needed.
It varies... To make the adjustment easier and perhaps faster, start with softer foods and work your way over time to firmer foods as you get comfortable. I would also read aloud to get used to speaking with the partial denture. I would not suggest wearing this at night. Your oral tissues need time to rest and obtain more oxygenation.
1month/per decade. There is an old adage that states it takes on average a month per every decade a patient matures.. This means if you are 60 years old expect to take 6 months to get comfortable with partial or full dentures. Unfortunately some people never adapt but fortunately we now have implants.
Can take a while. I tell patients to expect it to take several weeks before their tongue, lips, cheeks, etc become fully used to their new partials. Just be patient and wear it as much as possible. You should see that you'll be speaking more naturally and chewing more comfortably before long...If you have any pain/discomfort, see your dentist for an adjustment.
Soon. Once the swelling is gone. About a week.See your personal provider for further evaluation.