Can anyone help me with my excessive crying problem? Im just so sad.

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Seek help

Excessive crying and the sadness may be signs of depression.
Please get help. You may find medication is needed. You may just need counseling. It is clear that something is out of balance...You deserve to be happy so get help!

In brief: Seek help

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Emma Rishton
Clinical Psychology

There is treatment.
If you are crying excessively you need help, but it does not necessarily mean that you have a crying problem. You say that you are "so sad", that makes me think that you need help processing your sadness and that maybe you are crying a lot for good reason. In any case do seek from a therapist, it's best to sort it out with a professional. Best wishes.

There is treatment.
Dr. Emma Rishton
Dr. Emma Rishton
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Talk with your MD about SSRI.
Dr. Cindy Juster