Every time I go to the toilet lately to do a poo when I wipe there is bright red blood on the toilet paper. I don't think I have a hemorrhoid?

Exam. You should have this evaluated. Rectal bleeding is not normal and could indicate a growth or condition in the rectum or lower intestinal tract. It's not an emergency unless you start bleeding more rapidly, but have it looked at soon.
Fissure. Anal fissures are very common and often don't need medical attention as they heal naturally. You may want to read a bit on line on sites that have more communication capacity than health tap on caring for an anal fissure at home. If the bleeding persists please see your physician.