Scientific studies on resveratrol and cancer chemoprevention?

Pathology

In brief: Too early

It is too early in the course of resveratrol reseach to know if it has any useful properties.
A balanced diet, low in saturated fats, rich in fresh vegetable and fruits is more likely to be helpful for healthy living. Avoid tobacco and keep alcohol to a minimum.

In brief: Too early

Dr. Lester Thompson
It is not really a cancer prevention agent. I am a vegetarian , which is a good thing. But it doesn't mean that I may not ever get cancer. But it does keep your immune system in better control, better able to fight off cancer.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: I didn't know,

So i googled it.
Resveratrol has been studied scientifically, and there is neither definitive proof that it works or doesn't. While it is in the skins of grapes, little gets into wine. It seems to be produced by lower forms of life in response to bacterial attack. Such "shock" responses do not always translate across species, or benefit in situations like cancer. I'd remain skeptical.

In brief: I didn't know,

So i googled it.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Vicken Poochikian