I have an std, is my life over?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: STD
Your life is surely not over, consult with your doctor immediately so you can begin treatment and gain relief in the process.
My best.

In brief: STD
My best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Brian Enggano
In brief: No
Acquiring an std is always a very stressful and anxiety-provoking situation.
However, do not panic. All stds have treatments and prompt evaluation by your doctor is always the first step. He or she can often calm your fears, answer any questions, and get you headed in the right direction in regards to what the next step is. Understanding how to protect yourself in the future is paramount.

In brief: No
Dr. Brian Enggano
Dr. Brian Enggano
Dr. Marcus Degraw
In brief: No
Definitely not. Many stds can be treated and gotten rid of, like gonorrhea, chlamydia or syphilis.
Even permanent ones like hpv, HSV or HIV can be dealt with, if treated appropriately. Get tested, get treated and be careful!

In brief: No
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Marcus Degraw
Dr. Jane Van Dis