What reason could be for ALT 60; abs eosinophils 680; co2 31test results, symptoms - chest pain, chronic dry cough, left knee swollen & painful?

Pathology

In brief: No easy answer

You're on Methotrexate and this itself may account for your elevated liver enzymes.
The trivial elevation of your eosinophils isn't going to be helpful. If you're on this medication, it's likely to be for joint disease known best to you and your physician. Please forgive me, but your having to ask healthtap tells me you need to ask for better communication from your treating physician.

In brief: No easy answer

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine