Pvcs and sinus tachycardia. Feel short of breath and faint and chest pain daily. What can be the cause of sinus tachycardia?

Tachycardia. Could be any of several causes such as anemia, dehydration or even too much caffeine. PVC's are common and although you feel bad they usually are not a bad sign. Some of this may be stress related or pain related. If your evaluation has been negative then try drinking more water and eliminate caffeine from your diet. Also follow with your regular physician.
Fast heart rate. There are many causes of your problem. You need to call your doctor and see appropriate specialists to help you, probably a cardiologist. This also may be side effects to medication and or panic attacts.
Rapid heart rate. Even at 24 i would get your symptoms checked, although your risk for heart disease is low i would be suspicious for a pulmonary em-bolus. Other possibilities include pneumonia, pleurisy, mitral valve prolapse, anxiety. Substance use? Decongestants, adhd drugs, also caffeine: tea, coffee, soda, energy drinks could all be possibilities.