I got a bursted blood vessel in my left eye about a week ago. There is still bright red blood in my eye. Should I go see a doctor?

See details. This is a subconjunctival hemorrhage, a fairly normal occurrence. It will resolve over 3-4 weeks. If your vision is impaired, see an ophthalmologist. Otherwise, let it resolve.
Subconjunctival heme. A subconjunctival hemorrhage, depending on its size, can take up to 3 weeks or more to resolve. As long as it is improving and your vision is not affected, and you are not experiencing pain, you can just follow it along. You may use some artificial tears for some slight irritation.