I crashed my bike thurs ended w/a non-diagnosed bone bruise on outside of my knee. Treated w/rice&finished ride. Cont rice& riding next 2 dys w/no pain cycling. Is it ok to cont cycling?

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Yes, if U R not hav-

Ing any symptoms then it should be okay to continue.
Let the symptoms dictate what you can do, if anything worsens, stop and go down a notch or two, but continue. If it continues to persist do see your orthopod.

In brief: Yes, if U R not hav-

Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Tariq Niazi
Dr. Elise Sadoun

With the clinical information you mentioned, you should be able to cycle without restriction.
Listen to your body, if you are having pain, stop cycling and see a doctor. Good luck.

Dr. Elise Sadoun
Dr. Elise Sadoun