I'm so worried. My creatinine increases from .96 to 1.09mg/dl three years ago.Should i be worried?Pls help me.22 y/o male

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

You're a grown man now.
Creatinine fluctuates a bit from day to day, and this could be the explanation. And it varies with your current degree of muscularity. When i was lifting weights daily, mine ran 1.6-1.7. Why not try to put on some muscle and see if you can't raise it higher? It's a mistake to look just at a lab value apart from the person.

In brief: Stop worrying

You're a grown man now.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
excellent advise

In brief: With in normal

But need evaluation , also how big and muscular you are , how much meat you are eating etc , make sure if you have diabetes , hypertension to control it , and check the medications y ou are taking.
See your doctor for check up.

In brief: With in normal

See your doctor for check up.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela