I'm a medical student, 5 , 11' tall , I have a small penis , but normal size testicles , having man boobs , please tell me the reason for those condition?

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Not sure

Could be genetics, diet, combo of both or an endocrine imbalance.
See an endocribnologist and a chinese medicine practitioner. As a medical student now is a great time to expand your experience base and learn that other modalities can make a big helath difference!

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Pathology

In brief: How does it WORK?

If you're in medical school, you already know that most true gynecomastia is idiopathic -- we never find the cause, and you have a duty to yourself and everybody else to get it operated, now.
If you're overweight, liposuction. Penis size is inexplicable; average is 5.3" or so, if you've got 3.0 inches or more, you can satisfy most folks, smaller ones get harder and have some other advantages.

In brief: How does it WORK?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham