Possible to get esophageal cancer from bulimia if barrett esophagus also?

Yes. If you have barrett's esophagus, you are at risk for adenocarcinoma of the esophagus. This accounts for 15% of esophageal cancers, and is usually in the distal 1/3 of the esophagus. It would be wise for you to see your doctor to closely follow this.
Yes. Barrett's metaplasia is a risk factor for esophageal cancer. Anyone with barrett's should be in a endoscopic surveillance program.
Yes. If you have barrett's esophagus, you are at risk for adenocarcinoma of the esophagus. This accounts for 15% of esophageal cancers, and occurs at the distal 1/3 of the esophagus. I would definitely see your doctor to closely follow this.
Barretts. The degree of dysplasia in barrett's oesophagus needs assesed by periodic biopsies. Once severe dysplasia is identified, oesophageal resection indicated. Resectional therapy is indicated for carcinoma and severe dysplasia. Carcinoma of the oesophagus has a high mortality mostly because is often discovered in advanced stages.
YES. As others have said, barrett's metaplasia is a significant risk factor for esophageal cancer. Furthermore, if an individual with bulemia "purges" by inducing vomiting, this represents extreme of "reflux" and is absolutely injurious to esophagus...Which further increases esophageal cancer risk. This link provides risk factors: http://goo.Gl/itxx2.
Yes. If one hase barrett's esophagus then the risk of esophageal cancer is increased. However it still is a small risk.