How serious is a bacterial endocarditis after dental work?

Very. Infective endocarditis is always a very serious illness. It requires lengthy treatment with one or more antibiotics, may require surgery, and complications are numerous. A good infectious diseases expert can manage these, minimizing morbidity and mortality.
Very. Take your antibiotics before certain dental procedures to help prevent sbe.
Bacterial endocardit. Bacterial endocarditis is extremely serious no matter the context. Or are you referring to bacterial endocarditis prophylaxis prior to dental procedures?