Breast lump under nipple in 14 yr old male, could I have breast cancer?

Please. Consider having an adult or someone who is at least 16 years old ask this question for you. You need to be at least 16 years old to post questions on healthtap. Thanks.
Unlikely. ..But not impossible. Furthermore, it could be something else of importance so i suggest it gets checked. Best to y'all.
Doubt it. Pubertal gynecomastia can effect the majority of males as the begin their pubertal transition. A lump on one or both sides & some pain with touch is common. Most are minimal and last 6m to a year, but occasional longer episodes do occur (1-3yr) spongy glandular tissue directly under the nipple defines the process. You can have your doc confirm the issue.