What should I do about allergic reaction to shampoo?

Shampoo allergy. you need to have a patch test to determine what component you are allergic to, to avoid it in the future. a dermatologist or allergist can do it. in the meantime, if you now are suffering from a reaction, you should see a doctor immediately to treat the skin lesions and rash.