I fractured chest wall cartilage, what to do?

Conservative. basically you will need rest, anti inflammatory medications, and possibly use of a rib belt. It can take 3-6 months for healing. good luck.

Related Questions

What to do if I have fractured chest wall cartilage?

Generally nothing -- except pain meds and support bandage and to support the chest wall when coughing/sneezing, or doing any sudden movements to minimize the pain and discomfort. I would suggest you see your PCP or a surgeon to ensure you have no underlying injury to the Lungs, trachea, major vessels and the heart, diaphragm, have any associated injuries to other parts of the body. Good Luck. Read more...