Angiography surgery -should I travel to a city for this?

Yes if you need to get angiogram ( ? With possible stent placement of that blood vessel ) if that service is not available in your local area.

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Joseph Gemmete
Radiology - Interventional
In brief: High volume center
I would have the procedure performed at a high center. The number of procedures an operator has performed is directly related to outcome.

In brief: High volume center
Dr. Joseph Gemmete
Dr. Joseph Gemmete
Dr. Milton Alvis Jr
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Depends Many Options
Angiograms: for symptoms/complications of advanced arterial disease.
Surgery, endovascular or open, an option for extremely advanced complex ds. However, artery disease typically starts in childhood, is within the walls of the arteries & does not affect opening for decades. Plaque ruptures & clots narrow/close the openings. Best focus: optimize NMR particle test, hba1c, bp, no smoking, exercise...

In brief: Depends Many Options
Dr. Milton Alvis Jr
Dr. Milton Alvis Jr
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology