Please tell me, could you tell me 3 ways used to treat breast cancer and one weird alternative i.E vitamin d?

Pathology

In brief: As for other cancers

Surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy.
If you use vitamin d as an "alternative" to all three of these, you're a dead fool. Vitamin d deficiency might put a woman at greater risk for breast cancer (it does have some potent effects on cell growth) but as a treatment, i don't think so. New biologicals such as herceptin, and taxols, might be placed apart from chemo. Tumor lymphocytes are a novel rx.

In brief: As for other cancers

Surgery, radiation and/or chemotherapy.
Dr. Todd Sisto
If The cancer can be cured with surgery alone that it's always the best option
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery