I got a blood test done and I've got high levels of alkaline phosphatase. What does it indicate?

Liver disease, etc.. This usually means liver involvement. It can also mean biliary obstruction, pregnancy, and bone diseases. If can be transiently elevated in acute pancreatitis. Other lab values need to be looked at to determine the specific cause. See your doctor to go over the rest of the blood work.
Anything else? This can be normal if you're non-fasting or pregnant, all teens and most kids run very high alk phos, and about 5% of older folks. If you feel well otherwise and have no other symptoms / signs, ignore it.