Can you tell me what it's like to have atrial fibrillation and how often do you get a bout of it and how long does it stay also how?

Patient specific. There is a lot of variation of symptoms of atrial fibrillation and its pattern. Symptoms: fatigue, loss of "get up and go", shortness of breath with exertion, palpitations, fluttering feeling, lightheaded or dizzy. It can last from seconds or minutes to days and some people are constantly in it (persistent atrial fibrillation). Paroxysmal af can occur daily to yearly.
Atrial Fibrillation. - irregular heart beat, incidence and frequency based on multifactors, such as cardiac, infective, non-cardiac, metabolic. It can last for short, period, longer or forever. Pt usually gets palpitations, dizziness, chest pain, hypoxia. Treatment: control the heart rate, and prevent the blood clot formation.