About 15 years ago they did scalp and abg gases on my baby. I never got interpretation from the nurses and doctors in the room. Why?

In brief: Most probably...
...Because either thy numbers were normal, or they needed to do something about them right away.

In brief: Most probably...
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
In brief: Why ask now ?
These were often done to predict whether a newborn was at risk for problems in the near future, so they can plan for it.
They have little if any other value. It would have been up to the treating doc to discuss this with you. It was likely normal or in expected range at the time. Sharing normal values would not be a priority.

In brief: Why ask now ?
Dr. Jonathan Jassey