Bladder feels full and I'm always constipated after I p bladder stil feels ful what culd b the problem?

Checkit out. Will need 'more comprenhive history to help.Would want to see your health care provider.
Urology. See a urologist. They will study the way you pee and determine if you have incomplete voiding. They may do a bladder scan. This should be treated successfully so don't delay.