Why don't I have a urinary urge any more? Had a tah/bso/bladder lift. Now, since then, I don't know I have to go til it's too lste.

Dr. Kevin O'neil
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology
In brief: Overactive overflow
Possible that you have an overactive bladder where you go from no urge to an uncontrolled urge.
Another possibility is that you bladder is overfilling. I would discuss with your doctor having a procedure called urodynamics. This is done in the office and can differentiate between the two.

In brief: Overactive overflow
Dr. Kevin O'neil
Dr. Kevin O'neil
In brief: Urgency
If you suffer from urgency like this, use time voiding.
..Go by clock and fluid consumption not when you feel it...When you feel it too late.

In brief: Urgency
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Adam Levy