I have chest pain worse when pressed, what do you recommend?

Chest pain. If you have chest wall pain or inflammation in costochondral junctions, this can be treated with antiinflammatory drugs or local injection if necessary. To recommend something a history and physical exam is necessary and that isn't possible from here. If you are concerned see your dr.