So over a week ago I pop something in my ankle pop. I have swellin and pain. Also a hard time walking on it. Did I do somethingn?

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: Possibly

I would recommend that you follow up with a foot and ankle trained specialist to determine if you have ruptured a tendon, ligment or fractured a bone.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
General Practice

Pain and swelling are the body's way of letting us know that something is not right.
With the symptoms persisting more than 72 hours, it would be very prudent to have your ankle examined. It's hard to say whether an x-ray is indicated without examining it personally, but seeing a doctor is the only way you're going to be sure that you are not doing damage to the ankle joint.

Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Keegan Duchicela