When I seat in a chair I feel gives me more desires to urinate and I m taken bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) jus for 4 days now.?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: ? Prostatitis

Sitting in a chair causes pressure on the prostate gland and produces your desire if you have prostatitis.
If you are male 4 days into Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) is a short time. Complete your 2 - 3 week course, by which time symptom should have gone. Women with a UTI & cystocele can have similar symptoms.

In brief: ? Prostatitis

In brief: Incomplete emptying

Get repeat culture, post void residual, and see urologist.
..May have over active bladder.

In brief: Incomplete emptying

..May have over active bladder.
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
General Practice

In brief: Follow-up with Dr.

With persisting symptoms, particularly with you on bactrim, (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) they follow-up with your physician is indicated.
It is possible to Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) did not cover the infection or, based on your description of symptoms, that something else is going on. Either way, it is important to follow-up with your physician for further evaluation, testing, and treatment.

In brief: Follow-up with Dr.

Dr. Vicken Poochikian