Could dental implant treat muscle atrophy?

Of course. Dental Implants maintain facial muscles, aiding in improved mastication function and muscle tone.
Dental implant. What kind of muscle atrophy are you taking about? If you had implants supporting a denture or replacing teeth and your are talking about jaw muscle atrophy then it could be possible to minimize atrophy by giving your more chewing force and deleting the muscles because you can chew tougher food.
Yes implants help. Implants, as with any full mouth prosthetic tooth replacement, when properly designed for optimum muscle chewing function help muscles once atrophied regain their proper tonality.
May be. Loss of function usually cause ridge atrophy and weaken the muscle. Dental implant helps to restore the function of the jaw and indirectly help in muscle function and thus reverse the muscle atrophy.