My 1-1/2 old child had 2 sets of tubes. Hib b was the culprit both x's. She still getting infections w/ tubes. Is there a natural remedy for Hib b?

In brief: See below
Haemophilus influenzae type b is a bacterial germ that may account for ear/sinus infections for your child.
The best protection is through vaccination starting at 2 months. By 15 months 4 total should have been administered. Other factors could account for the ear infections. See if your pediatrician or ENT suspect allergies of the nose/immunodeficiencies. Hand washing is the best prevention!

In brief: See below
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Michael H. T. Sia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
In brief: Otitis media
I can think of 4 factors as "natural remedy" for ear infections - avoid exposure to persons with respiratory illnesses and exposure to secondhand smoke; no bottlefeeding lying down on her back; good nutrition; patient waiting for your daughter to grow to 2 years of age and beyond.
The hib infection she has gotten was probably from the nontypable variety which is not prevented by the hib vaccine.

In brief: Otitis media
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: No
Prevention through immunization has hugely improved the consequences of this disease.
, including death and permanant brain damage.Other than good immunity and good luck, there are no "natural" cures. Antibiotics do work.

In brief: No
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Jonathan Jassey