I am completly obsessed with having my wifes soft skin touch up against mine I am obssessed with skin being against mine.. Is there a OCD for this?

In brief: Could be OCD
We need more detail in the question.
If your focus is to avoid contact then it could be an OCD concern with contamination or it could be personality issues to avoid intimacy. If your concern is that you must have her touch you then it could be a compulsive behavior around the sensation, or it could be a tic, or it could be a sexual fetish. If you consider it a problem then see a psychiatrist.

In brief: Could be OCD
We need more detail in the question.
Dr. Stephan Quenztel
Dr. Stephan Quenztel
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
General Practice
In brief: Depends
This may be a normal period of time where you are naturally wanting to be physically close with your wife, or it could be something more serious.
If it is affecting your day-to-day activities and relationships in a negative manner, it would be prudent to go in for an evaluation.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Nicholas Nomicos
Dr. Shontae Buffington