Does chiropractic help with migraines? The dr. Showed me xrays of my neck and its not at 45 degree angle. And they want me to only eat vegatables.

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: No help

Migraines are a vascular phenomenon.
Even if one were to believe the bizarre theories that chiropractors depend upon, these postulate a nerve dysfunction from the spinal nerves. Migraines are in the head from the vessels and not the nerves. The 45 degree angle issue sounds bogus; fad diets are common with chiros. You should see a neurologist to sort this out.

In brief: No help

Migraines are a vascular phenomenon.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: It May

Do not trust the so-called x-ray report without verification by a board certified radiologist.
Most chiropracters i know grossly misread xry, of children at least. There are foods that trigger migraine attacks and when identified, should be avoided.Some migraines do respond to chiropractic manipulation.

In brief: It May

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: No

There is no evidence that a certain neck angle causes migraines.
But changes in diet and avoiding specific food triggers as well as improving overall health has been shown to help with migraines.

In brief: No

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal