Please tell me, could hypothyroidism cause high calcium in blood or its just hyperthyroid?

Not usually. Hypercalcemia (High calcium in the blood) is seen in just a few people with hyperthyroidism. It it not normally seen in people with with hypothyroidism. Are you confusing hyperthyroidism with hyperPARAthyroidism? The parathyroid glands are the main controllers of calcium levels, and are usually right next to the thyroid. Hyperparathyroidism is the most common cause of hypercalcemia.
Neither. Hi. Neither hypo- nor hyperthyroidism causes high blood calcium. You are confusing hyperthyroidism with HyperPARAthyroidism. Hyperthyroidism and hyperparathyroidism are completely different diseases involving fundamentally different and distinct glands. "Para" in parathyroid only means they are anatomically close to the thyroid. So hyperparathyroidism (primary, not secondary) causes high calcium.