What can cause al your body to be in pain especially in the joints area, somtimes it makes it hard to grip things tightly. Muscles feels weak aswell ?

Dr. Chris Oh
In brief: Arthritis
Sounds like you have arthritis (joint inflammation).
In general there are two types - (1) degenerative due to age and (2) inflammatory. (2) is more likely if pain worse in morning with stiffness and multiple/symmetric joints are involved. I would see your doc for full exam, blood test and xrays to differentiate.

In brief: Arthritis
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Chris Oh
Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Autoimmune problem
This sounds like an autoimmune issue.
Whether it be lupus, rheumatoid arthritis or issue related condition, you need to be evaluated by your internist who can do some screening labs.

In brief: Autoimmune problem
This sounds like an autoimmune issue.
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Arnon Rubin