If you get cold sores, can you transmit hsv1 to someone genitally through oral sex when you don't have a cold sore?

Yes. Hsv virus can shed even when you don't have a sore. It's much less likely, but still possible.
Probably Not. The highly contagious phase for cold sore hsv-1 transmission is during an active lesion when there are millions of viruses that can be passed to other areas of the body or to someone else.
Yes. That has been the greatest problem we've had with hsv as the transmission is not at a time with lesion, we are careful at that time. It when we don't have anything to show for a problem that we can transmit it to another person.