Please help me, I went to many dr.To chek my prostate nobody found nothing and the last one tell me take bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) for 10 days. I have 3 days nothing?

In brief: Prostatitis
Possible infx found, did you have urine testing.

In brief: Prostatitis
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Prostate Problem
First of all why do you think you have prostate disease.
What is your age and what are your symptoms.Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) is sometimes used for urinary tract infection, and prostatitis, but for prostatitis you have to take antibiotics for longer periods.If you suspect you have prostatitis or enlarged prostate and you do have urinary symptoms, you should cosult a urologist get a culture of prostatic fluid &get trea.

In brief: Prostate Problem
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Adam Smith