I am a 24 yro female. I had my gallbladder out. When I bend over I have pain in my upper right abdoman it feels. Like something is flipping over why?

May be adhesions. Even with lap. Cholecystectmy, some times adhesion's will form at peritonial entry site , they may be causing your symptoms, which will resolve with time, or developing a small hernia at the port site where the trochor was introduced. See your surgeon.
Odd. Not sure what you mean by "flipping over." do you see a hernia at the scar? Does touching the area make it feel worse? Movement? After eating? Best to be evaluated by doctor.