Recently her bf ejaclt a drop/vry fw precum on outside vagina. Can transmit hiv? No std. How does vaginal inflamation increase the chances?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Skin protects

There is no risk for HIV in the scenario you describe.
Skin is a very good barrier to infection with hiv. I would be a thousand more times worried about pregnancy and other stds than HIV in this scenario. And that notes that I am not worried about other stds or pregnancy very much in this situation either.

In brief: Skin protects

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Pathology

In brief: See below

If the bf does not have hiv, there is no risk for HIV infection.
If the bf has HIV the risk of infection increases with the presence of skin lesions, especially skin ulcers. Vaginal inflammation increases the risk on exposure to HIV infected partner.

In brief: See below