I have a few questions about als, been having muscle twitches all over, had a emg just of the right arm and neck neuro said not to worry. 32 yr old. Left arm weak and hand feels fat. Takeadvilhelps?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Unclear???

Are you saying you are taking aromatase inhibitors (ai or is it als(amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?)? Please do not use abbreviations.
You can ask your question again.

In brief: Unclear???

You can ask your question again.

In brief: I would argue that

You need to test more than one limb to rule out als; however, there are other conditions to consider. Your neurologist may already be considering other causes so ask him/her their opinion.

In brief: I would argue that