I took Macrobid for UTI i been peeing a lot today is my third day too much pee...What to do now?

In brief: Talk to doctor

The best answer I have is to talk to your treating physician.
I don't have enough information to give you a detailed response here. You may be drinking more fluids to help resolve the urinary infection, and the additional urination is fine. You may have diabetes or some other complication, and need to be checked. Call your doctor and talk to him or her about this.

In brief: Talk to doctor

Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Alan Koenigsberg
Dr. Curtis Wong
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Urinating a lot

When on antibiotics for a UTI could simply reflect the amount of fluids you are taking or if your volumes are small and symptoms persisting, that your antibiotic may not be working.
Best to check with your doctor.

In brief: Urinating a lot

Best to check with your doctor.
Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Curtis Wong
Dr. Karen Dantin

In brief: More infO

?Increased from previous to illness?Problemstic?

In brief: More infO

Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Adam Levy