Can ovarian cysts cause depression and anxiety?

Can bad news? Yes. If the cysts cause an imbalance in the hormones related to ovulation that have any effect on moods, then yes in a physiological way. But even if that's not the case, having ovarian cysts is bad news in the life of a young woman and can cause you to worry about the consequences for childbearing, life-span, etc. Work w/ your obgyn on the cysts and consider supportive therapy to address the feelings.
Not necessarily. Ovarian cysts are not typically associated with depression and anxiety unless the person is harboring an ongoing and underlying concern and fear about the problem. It is best to talk to your doctor about these issues and perhaps a psychology counsellor might be helpful.
Cysts and depression. A simple ovarian cyst by itself, should not cause your symptoms. There are cysts that are part of syndromes that could certainly provide the affect you describe.
Not aware. Do not think the cysts can cause it. Metabolic abnormalities that cause the cyst could possibsbly be the issue. Ther are thoughts that low Progesterone could make the cysts which could possibly affect mood.