My T3 (liothyronine) is 2.19, T4 is106 and TSH is 4.34 this is normal or I hav to take medicine. Dr.I m so worroed. My age is 37 height is 5'4" and weight is 55?

Please clarify.. T4 is 106 or 10.6? Also, weight is 55 kilogram? 55kg=121 lbs. If you are a female, at 5'4'', 55kg, that is perfect. You may have your T3 (liothyronine) and T4 levels mixed up...If it is mixed up...That is T3 (liothyronine) =106 and T4 =2.19, and you are feeling well...You are perfect! if you have concerns, consult your doc.. Good luck.