What should do to stimulate pituitary gland to produce gh hormone. Please suggest me my height is 5'4 im 16.5 year old..

See pediatrician. Call your pediatrician for an appointment. Some young men are normal and short. Some have delayed growth, and catch up later. A lot depends on your genetic inheritance, family height, and the like. Your pediatrician can evaluated your situation. If you do have an endocrine problem, like pituitary insufficiency, that can be confirmed with specific blood tests, and treatment started. Go call.