Okay what if I don't quite remember how many gradisil vaccines I took can I take them all over again?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Not all-over again
If you had one, then another shot or two (gardasil = 3 shots, cerivax = 2 shots total) will do.
..You don't need to repeat the whole series. If you don't recall having any, then it is reasonable to do the complete series.. Check with your doc...I am sure they have records.. Good luck.

In brief: Not all-over again
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Hard to say
There are 3 that separate vaccines that have been i use in the recent years.
One covers 2 strain,another 4 with an updated (of the 4) now covering 9 strains.It wouldn't hurt you if you did all doses in the series,you may not need them.Your physician should have record of any vaccine given (federal regs) so finding out should be easy.The vaccines is pricy & your insurance may not cover duplicates

In brief: Hard to say
Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Maybe
Talk to you ob/gyn or whomever started you on the series.
Usually you do need to start over.

In brief: Maybe
Usually you do need to start over.
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Jonathan Jassey