I feel tingly pain i'm my thigh when sitting and in bed. Feels better to stretch and walk. Also throbbing on upper thigh (front) and knee on left leg.

Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Muscles

A late teenager with aches and pains in the legs and knees should evaluate his level of physical activity and whether too much was pursued too soon.
Exercise and sports should be undertaken as gradually increased activity within a stepped up program; to allow the soft tissues to gradually adjust and strengthen. If problem persists, a doctor's evaluation is in order.

In brief: Muscles

Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Marsha Davis