I have had vaginal bleeding for about three weeks now, it's pretty light but constant. It started as brown discharge and severe pain in my lower left ?

Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Get checked.
You should get checked, if not by your ob-gyn then by an emergency department doc able to perform ultrasound.
You need to make sure the ovary isn't twisted around, or a fertilized egg isn't implanting in the wrong place.

In brief: Get checked.
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Carin Van Gelder
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Needs evaluation
What you have is not normal, the pain and abnormal bleeding is worrisome.
You need to see your obgyn as he or she can do an exam, blood work to r/o various conditions like pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy and an ultrasound. Once those are done you can be treated appropriately. Your problems have gone on too long, i would get in asap or go to the er if you cannot see a doctor.

In brief: Needs evaluation
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine