I have a headache (for 4yrs) that began 1 week after tapering off prednisone for my colitis. I feel pressure and nerve pain from my head down my spine?

Dr. Michael Klein
In brief: See pcp or neuro
There are several causes for chronic headaches, including muscular pain, neck pain, stress, migraines and many other possibilities.
The best way to proceed from here would be to schedule an appointment with your pcp who can ask lots of questions and help guide you through the possible causes and most appropriate diagnostic tests and determine the best referral person if appropriate.

In brief: See pcp or neuro
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Michael Klein
Dr. Jonathan Jassey