I am pregnant just found out a week ago today! last night I went out to eat and ate a peice of raw chicken. I am very scared as to what will happen. ?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Most likely OK...

Raw chicken will not necessarily make you sick unless contaminated with the infamous salmonella etc.
.. For the most part, even with contaminated with salmonella, many people don't get sick consuming it because of small number of bugs--stomach acid helps. So, it was last night and you are feeling ok now, you should be fine. If abd pain, n/v start etc, consult doc. Congrats on pregnancy. Good luck.

In brief: Most likely OK...

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Ypu are probably ok

Anyone should be careful eating raw or undercooked poultry because of the risk of food poisoning.
If you get food poisoning it will be bacterial, much less harmful to a developing fetus than a virus! be careful!

In brief: Ypu are probably ok

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham