Are their laws against me not telling my sexual partner about an std?

In brief: Not a lawyer...

I'm not sure about the legality of it, but the ethics are pretty clear-cut.
You need to inform your partner of your condition, period. Not doing so puts his/her health at serious risk, along with any future partners your partner may have. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this, but you owe it to your partner to inform him/her. Ask yourself, how would you feel if your roles were reversed?

In brief: Not a lawyer...

Dr. John Tillett
Dr. John Tillett
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Tillett's advice is excellent. There is also the possibility that you could become subject to civil litigation.
Dr. Leonard Spishakoff
Addiction Medicine

Best example if one exposes to HIV knowlingly and no use of protection or informed consent is given.
Others are gonorrhea, syphillis and so forth . Ultimately self protection is paramount.

Dr. Leonard Spishakoff
Dr. Leonard Spishakoff
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham