My penis smells fishy. I clean it regularly, there's no rash or discoloring of urine/semen, it smells this way all the time for weeks, help?

Dr. Gregory Fehr
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Fishy
A fishy smell may originate from where you are putting that thing in the first place.
Your sex partner may need a checkup. Try a condom for a while and see if that doesn't clear up your problem.

In brief: Fishy
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. Gregory Fehr
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Normal smegma smell
Smegma is like dandruff of the penis.
It s slightly moist and collects between foreskin and penile glans because ech skin surgface sheds a layer of cells every day.. It also collects some body odor which can give it a fishy smell. Wash it morning and night and smell should be under control.

In brief: Normal smegma smell
Smegma is like dandruff of the penis.
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber