Male, 47. Recent uti, took cipro, (ciprofloxacin) urine culture came back neg. Still having small white floaters in urine, sometimes painful urination. Thoughts?

In brief: Urethritis vs prosta

Should be evaluated for urethritis vs prostatitis and treated appropriately.
If infection/symptoms persist, then, further evaluation to assess for bladder outlet obstruction/retention/other pathology (eg bladder calculus) is warranted.

In brief: Urethritis vs prosta

Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Johnny Roy
Urology

In brief: See comment

If infection is gone, drink plenty of water and see what happens.
I don't know what floaters are..Could be residual of the infection..Rest assure it is not significant.

In brief: See comment

Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Johnny Roy
Dr. Zafar Khan
if the condition persists- please have a urologist check you. I am more concerned about the pain you are having although there is no infection .conditions like prostatitis, interstitial cystitis. carcinoma in situ can cause painful urination without infection.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham